Help with Swedish Genealogy
I am often asked, and the answer is yes, I can do Swedish family history research for you.
The process is
- Let me know what you are seeking, your time frame for results, and what you know so far. Use the Contact link below for my e-mail address.
- I will evaluate the request. If I can help I will provide an estimate of how much time is needed to research and document the project and a target completion date.
- Before I begin, you’ll provide the details of where you are at and pay for 1/2 the estimated cost.
- The resulting research report will be sent to you with an invoice for the remainder of charges.
My qualifications include:
- Successful Swedish research for myself and for clients.
- Articles on Swedish genealogy in Family Chronicle magazine (you can see two of them on-line at www.genline.com), Nordstjernan (“America’s Oldest Swedish Newspaper”), and Nordic Reach magazine.
- Presenter on Swedish genealogy, most recently at the DuPage County Genealogical Society 30th Anniversary Conference and NGS Conference on the States 2006.
- Director and officer of Irish Genealogical Society of Wisconsin
- Member National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Godfrey Scholar
- Member of DIS – Computer Genealogy Society of Sweden
- Friend of Genline
- B.A. University of Wisconsin in History
- M.S. Johns Hopkins University in Computer Science
- Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Click here to see an example research report.
My fee is $45.00 per hour.