Help With Genealogy
I can do family history research for you. Here is the process -
- Let me know what you are seeking, your time frame for results, and what you know so far.
- I will evaluate the request and if I can help, I will provide an estimate of how much time is needed to research and document the project and a target completion date.
- Before I begin, you'll provide the details of where you are at and pay for 1/2 the estimated cost.
- The resulting research report will be sent to you with an invoice for the remainder of charges.
My qualifications include:
- Successful research for myself and for clients.
- Articles on genealogy in Family Chronicle, Everton's Genealogical Helper, Digital Genealogist and other magazines.
- Presenter at the DuPage County Genealogical Society and National Genealogical Society conferences.
- Member and past Director and officer of Irish Genealogical Society of Wisconsin.
- Member of DIS - Computer Genealogy Society of Sweden.
- Friend of Genline.
- B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in History.
- M.S. from Johns Hopkins University in Computer Science.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI.
Click here to see an example research report.
For more information, write me (click on Contact below).
Home | Bookstore | Archives | Contact | Web Tools | My Professional Web Site
© Gary Shea 2005-2011